Education Board USA Education Financial Assitance and Scholarship Program (EFAS)
The Education Board USA provides a number of 50% grant / 50% loan renewable financial assistance packages, on a competitive basis, for students entering undergraduate studies at an accredited American university. The awards are renewable for up to 8 semesters.
Since 1996, Education Board has had an undergraduate scholarship program similar to EFAS. The essential criteria for consideration are high merit and demonstrated financial need. Education Board promotes the ethic of self-help by being a funding source of last resort. Therefore, applicants are expected to have applied to and exhausted other funding options.
- Applicants must be entering a full-time degree program at a four-year accredited American university for the first time.
- Students transferring from junior colleges to four-year universities are also eligible.
- Applicants must be currently residing in the United States. United States citizens residing outside the United States are also eligible. Some recent arrivals may not be eligible
- Applicants must have received acceptance into a university by the time the application is reviewed by the National Scholarship Panel
- Applicants are also required to apply for and accept other forms of financial assistance (including government or university student loans) for which they are eligible and to exhaust all other sources of assistance
- PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBILE FOR FAFSA YOU MAY STILL APPLY FOR THE EFAS PROGRAM. PLEASE CALL 281-980-4747 X 241 IF YOU NEED CLARIFICATION.
For More Details, please visit Eduonline.net